KIA Graduate Rebate Program
Graduate Rebate Program
To assist with determining if an individual is eligible for the Kia Grad Support Program, here is an extensive list of eligible academic institutions.
Only individuals who have graduated within the last two years from the date of sale, or who will graduate in the
next four months from any of the following:
- Accredited university undergraduate degree program
- Two-year minimum college diploma program
- Military or police academy or three-year CEGEP D.E.C. program in Quebec will be eligible for this
program. (D.E.P. are not admissible)
- Master's Degree
- Doctorate /PHD
The following are NOT eligible for the graduate program:
- Certificate Programs
- Kia Canada First Time New Vehicle Buyer Program (FTNVB) cannot be combined with Graduate Program
Eligible Models - All; Savings - $500
All new and unused Kia vehicles and demonstrators sold retail are eligible. The vehicle MUST be registered in the
name of the applicant and there is a limit of one Kia "Ride On" Grad Program per customer. The Grad Program
may be used in conjunction with all other Kia Canada Inc. consumer incentives which may be available at the time
of delivery. Each graduate is only eligible to receive the graduate rebate allowance one time under this program.
The graduate rebate is NOT transferable within the same household.
What we need from you:
Please attach a copy of the completed and signed Bill of Sale and Customer Acknowledgement Form along with
one of the following pieces of documentation:
- Copy of degree/diploma dated within the last two years from the date of sale
- Official letter from the Registrar's Office confirming graduation within the next four months from the date
- OR IF not graduated yet: a letter confirming graduation within the program period from Registrar's office.
The letter has to state the name and the length of the program.
- If applicant's name has changed since graduation, official name change certificate